The mission of the Children's Recovery Center is to provide innovative and nurturing care to infants and young children with complex medical conditions. Our foremost priority is to meet each child's rehabilitation needs to assist them in reaching their optimal level of function and to be reunited with their families at home.
- Providing family-centered, child-focused care through a coordinated team approach to allow for the optimal recovery of every child.
- Involving the family as integral members of the team.
- Optimizing an environment that promotes wellness of the body, mind and spirit for children with special needs.
- Assisting with long term planning and training for transition to home.
- Aiming for excellence through continual quality improvement, education and research.
- Being a respected resource for hospitals, the community and families of Northern California for the care of complex infants and children.
To be the foremost provider of exceptional subacute care for infants and children as they transition to home.